- An attempted murder trial in Brooklyn was delayed because a juror had an audition for Law & Order.
- The Paterno family is appealing the NCAA's sanctions against Penn State themselves.
- London restaurants have actually seen a downturn in business since the Olympics began.
- From Rolling Stone: Inside TV's most twisted show, Breaking Bad, with Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul.
- The Wall Street Journal is getting around NBC's Olympic copyrights by creating its own hilarious highlight reels.
- The only surviving film footage of Mark Twain was recorded by Thomas Edison. Of course.
- Louis C.K. is sorry for everything.
- The latest "fake" video stars a teen who seeks a girlfriend, either in real life or online.
Tea Time Tumblr: Heiglr
Tea Time List: Top 10 Google Chrome Extensions