- Wendy's Japan has introduced a lobster and caviar burger.
- TaskRabbit San Francisco will get you In-N-Out for $10. (OK, you need to move.)
- Next week is Shark Week.
- From Hypervocal: The most misunderstood job interview question of all time is pretty colorful.
- From The Atlantic: Inside the debate over whether Gabby Douglas' podium attire was American enough.
- From Wired: "How Apple and Amazon security flaws led to my epic hacking."
- From USA Today: House cats kill more critters than we thought.
- A kid who is bullied uses chalk as a creative outlet -- and ultimately wins.
- "Obama That I Used To Know" is the new anthem for the disillusioned.
- "Your Grammar Sucks," the YouTube-mocking rap. (Not Safe For Work -- language.)
- The Ultimate "Driving in Europe" compilation.
Listen To This:
- Breaking Bad's Dean Norris (Hank Schrader) talks to Fresh Air's Terry Gross.
Tea Time Twitter: By @kanyewest
Tea Time Tumblr: People Dying Like Marion Cotillard
Tea Time List: The Best U.S. Cities For Vacations
- Reposted by