- Drought-stricken Americans have resorted to Facebook memes to summon the rain.
- An unknown disorder has caused a woman to grow fingernails in place of hair.
- Meryl Streep plays "Marry, Shag, or Kill" with Redford, Nicholson, and Hoffman. Love her.
- From Hypervocal: The nicest guy on Reddit used unlimited flight benefits to help strangers.
- From Deadspin: How USA basketball's dominance scared the world into playing better.
- From Slate: Portland, the city where "young people go to retire," has something to teach the rest of the country.
- THIS is how pizza sauce is made -- like a boss.
- Ninety-year-old Harry Nelson has attended 18 Summer Olympic Games since 1932.
Look At This:
- More recreating of childhood photos, this time by four sisters.
- This is what happens when you do 45 self portraits, each one on a different drug.
- Gravity-defying pools that we'd totally swim in if we knew anyone who would let us in.
Happy Hour Tweet: By @Tvoti
Happy Hour Tumblr: The Monkeys You Ordered
Happy Hour List: The 13 Most Incredible Stories About Olympic Medal Winners