- Now this is how you make a Tom Collins.
- Walter White is wanted for meth manufacturing -- in real life!
- An L.A. restaurant is offering a 5 percent discount to customers who give up their phones upon arrival.
- 3D-printed meat may be the food of the future -- but ew, weird.
- A 20-something is defending his racist YouTube rant by saying he was drunk.
- From Uproxx: Shark Week was invented by three drunk dudes in a bar.
- From Slate: Should Facebook be nationalized to protect user rights?
- From Politico: Managing Joe Biden is Mission Impossible.
- The Onion narrates our horrifying planet -- first up, Spiders.
- First, the killer Five Guys review. Then, the killer Five Guys review remixed.
- Star Wars gets a 30 Rock opening sequence.
- You may have a chance with Kate Upton, according to Kate Upton.
- The Ultimate Mitt Romney Flip-Flopping Compilation -- prepare a snack, you'll need it.
Look At This:
Happy Hour Tweet: By @OMGFacts
Happy Hour Tumblr: EatSleepDraw
Happy Hour List: The Sexcapades Of The World's 8 Most Corrupt Leaders
- Reposted by