- Tony Nicklinson, the U.K. man with locked-in syndrome who fought for his right to die, died today of natural causes.
- An anonymous Navy SEAL will release a tell-all account of the Bin Laden raid.
- Americans throw away 40 percent of their food every day.
- Brothers in New York have launched a business that puts ads on toilet paper.
- From Collectors Weekly: When the wild imagination of Dr. Suess fueled Big Oil.
- From The New Yorker: Love in the age of digital reproduction -- or, on YouTube marriage proposals.
- From Slate: What should Aurora do with its movie theater?
- An auto shop tricks out a kid's car for free after it was repeatedly vandalized because the kid is gay.
- Dramatic readings of Obama campaign emails.
- Axe is back with a hilarious new ad. Wait for it...
- Another round in the epic battle of man vs. moose.
Look At This:
- A collection of awful buildings designed to look like other things.
- You'll never guess which states buy the most sex toys.
- An old lady attempted to restore a valuable religious fresco. She failed.
- Reposted by