- According to everyone, UCLA has upset Oregon in football. Never mind that they didn't even play.
- A Mormon-owned NBC affiliate in Utah won't air The New Normal, a new show about two gay dads, their surrogate, and their kid.
- The Romney camp admits it's trying to win 61 percent of the white vote.
- The GOP platform has been updated to oppose all forms of pr0nography, not just child pr0nography.
- Facebook is counting how many times you mention Mitt's hair.
- From NJ.com: The redemption of The Wire's Michael K. Williams.
- From The New Yorker: The man who made Justin Bieber.
- The movie trailer for How To Make Money Selling Drugs.
- A supercut of baby headbangers -- rage, baby, rage!
Look At This:
- Rare photos of Pee-wee Herman looking serious.
- The most influential people made in the United States.
- LIFE's coverage of the moon landing is online and interactive.
- The top presidential campaign donors may (or may not) surprise you.
Happy Hour Tumblr: Just Girly Things (Not Safe For Work)
Happy Hour List: The 13 Scariest (Believable) Scientology Conspiracy Theories