Favorite

Mitt Romney demonstrates his budget proposal with a game of musical chairs. The 1% own all the chairs and control when the music starts and stops. The other 99% have three chairs at another table and they're not even allowed in the same room.

  • -
  • Vote
  • -
Recaption
Comments
You must be logged in to comment
Back to Top