This Happy Hour brought to you by T-Rex.
- The full Mitt Romney fundraiser video is out, and it only gets worse for the GOP candidate.
- U.K. residents can now buy social media insurance.
- A guy faked a blowj*b on live TV last night and nobody noticed.
- A chef in Florida committed suicide in the dining room of his own restaurant.
- The new Entourage movie is chock full of shameless product placements.
- Steve Sabol, who changed the way we watch the NFL has died. RIP.
- From The Dish: Andrew Sullivan tells Mitt Romney to "f**k off."
- From MotherBoard: How Big Pharma got America hooked on legal heroin.
- From CNN: What really enrages Muslims? Twitter knows.
- Glove and Boots does an AMA, with the characters answering questions via video.
- The most incredible volcano video you'll ever see.
- Excited Train Guy is the new spokesman for UpDesk.
- Fox News got trolled AGAIN.
- StoryCorps' latest animated short, about a kid named Facundo, is charming.
- Reposted by