Goggie ob teh Week: Blue Bonnets

dogs,goggie ob teh week,blue lacy,flowers
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

The Lacy dog was named after the Lacy brothers—Frank, George, Ewin, and Harry Lacy—who in 1858 moved from Kentucky to Texas and settled in Burnet County, TX. The dog, according to the Lacy family, was a mixture of English Shepherd (or perhaps coyote), greyhound, and wolf.

Comments - Click to show - Click to hide
Back to Top