Happy Hour: Today's edition brought to you by Mike, whose pic-a-day project spanned five years, all kinds of friends, and every imaginable combo of facial hair and head hair.
- Just how addicted to Sriracha are you?
- A slice of bread is the best way to mop up tiny shards of glass.
- Campbell's has redesigned its line of soups for hipsters -- new flavors, and no more cans.
- True story -- a woman in New Jersey has a disorder that causes her to orgasm 100 times per day.
- From The Independent: How the Paralympics -- which kicked off tonight -- got their start.
- From Salon: Is anti-obesity the new homophobia?
- From Forbes: Up close and personal with a cupcake ATM.
- A video interview with Frank Simms, the voice behind the Kool-Aid man.
- Kobe Bryant really did set out to be the next Michael Jordan.
- There's no way this kick is real -- right?
- Novak Djokovic gets a marriage proposal from a young fan, and his response is heartwarming.
- Aaaand, the latest Old Spice commercial. In case you somehow missed it.
Look At This:
- The Simpsons characters that are truly obscure.
- TV's greatest high school nerd transformations.
- The high school reunion blurb that will melt your heart.
- But it's not a legitimate stabbing!
Happy Hour Tumblr: People Of Tumblr
Happy Hour List: The Funniest Internet Reactions To Obama's Reddit AMA