- Just after selling out to Facebook for $1 billion, Instagram hits the top of the iOS app sales charts.
- Related: Verge editors Chris Ziegler and Dieter Bohn debate whether Instagram is the best or the worst.
- The U.S. Department of Justice files an antitrust suit against Apple and publishing companies over ebook prices.
- Verizon will now charge all customers $30 to upgrade to a new phone.
- An Oregon Trail hunting expedition goes deadly wrong (in comic form).
- And now, 11 shameless ads found in old comic books.
["I'm Not Your Moon, Buddy!" by danndesigns.]