- The Dark Knight tragedy unfolds in three tweets.
- The vulnerability of being at the movies.
- The BBC's Charlie Booker offers some perspective when it comes to covering shootings.
- AMC will no longer allow masks or fake weapons in its theaters.
- Roger Ebert weighs in: "We've seen this movie before."
- Aurorashooting.com, darkknightshooting.com, and batmanshooting.com are now registered domain names.
- Sens. John McCain, Barbara Boxer, and Olympia Snowe all will make cameos on Parks and Recreation this season.
- NBA jerseys are likely to feature ads, starting in 2013.
- How to make sangrita -- Mexico's version of the Bloody Mary.
- A straight Eagle Scout has returned his medal to protest the Boy Scouts' anti-gay policies.
- From Buzzfeed: David Johnson is obsessed with Jay-Z. Like, OBSESSED.
- From NPR: How a 70-year-old and a 7-year-old bonded over the loss of their legs.
Look At This:
- Is Penny Smith's pic of the Clash the greatest rock 'n' roll pic of all time?
- These new '90s pride T's are $2 off when you use code DAILYWHAT through Sunday.
- A startling collection of before-and-after drag queen pics.