- A slideshow of the aftermath.
- Three guys died in the theater taking bullets for their girlfriends.
- A fight broke out in a Pennsylvania screening of The Dark Knight Rises, and freaked movie-goers fled for the exits.
- Dark Knight Rises box office figures have been released.
- RIP: Oscar-winning screenwriter Frank Pierson, who wrote the best line in Cool Hand Luke.
- A terminally ill 20-something's YouTube request to meet Katy Perry will be granted.
- From Deadspin: A collection of totally reasonable and justified reactions to the NCAA's punishment of Penn State.
- Old Spice's latest ad is Olympic-inspired, and ridiculous, and good.
- A man wrote his own song, "Mitt Romney: A Hero In My Mind," to protest YouTube's blocking of a Romney ad for copyright infringement. Hilarious and horrific.
Look At This:
- The local newspaper ad that recognizes a man for pleasing 15 women in one day.
- Oh, the Hipster Olympics. So ironic.
Tea Time Tumblr: Frustrated Journalist Cat Tea Time List: The Reading Lists Of Your Favorite Fictional Characters