- A Portland 10-year-old is trying to end hunger in his city with PBJs.
- The Avengers already is getting a re-release -- it's in theaters again beginning Friday.
- Trucks plastered with pics of aborted fetuses are circling downtown Tampa ahead of Romney's speech tonight. (Link is graphic.)
- Twitter plans to target ads at users based on their tweets.
- A charity breast squeeze event took place in Tokyo last weekend. Because charity.
- From Pacific Standard: Katniss Everdeen the math tutor.
- From Scientific American: The day is nearing when we can control artificial limbs with our thoughts.
- From Collectors Weekly: Meet Norman Rockwell's gay icon.
- The Times Square crutch fight -- light saber edition.
- Charles Barkley butchers "End of the Road" at karaoke before Boyz II Men saves him.
- PBS Off Book does the art and animation of motion graphics.
- Well, if this isn't the Ultimate Hurricane Reporters Fail Compilation...
- Pleated Jeans punks Target with "Better Names For Things."
Look At This:
- Thankfully, there are contingency plans for the Zombie Apocalypse.
- A tournament to discover the greatest movie sequel of all time.
- Homemade anti-Obama billboards in MA.
- Etsy cats who will inevitably kill their owners.