This Happy Hour brought to you by the opening night of the DNC.
- A Paralympian has become the first woman to live at home with a robotic exoskeleton.
- Parents of twin infants on their first flight handed out please-forgive-us goodie bags to fellow passengers.
- Organic food isn't necessarily healthier for you, a new study shows.
- Crime and religious beliefs appear to go hand in hand...
- From Discover Magazine: The woman who needed to be upside-down.
- From The New Yorker: The mending friendship between Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
- TV's first days of school.
- Noah Kalina took a picture of himself every day for 12 years. Holy schnikes.
- A montage of Family Feud's best fails.
Look At This:
- Romney laughing at things -- a Reddit Photoshop battle.
- The Macbook Air is a concert camera.
- On her 31st birthday, 31 reasons Beyonce is the icon of the decade.
Happy Hour Twitter: @NaomiWolfVagina
Happy Hour Tumblr: Dear Blue BMW
Happy Hour List: 15 Criminals Who Got Caught By Bragging About Their Crimes