5 Reasons The Walking Dead Shouldn't Have Killed Beth Greene
The Walking Dead just entered it's mid-season break, and just like last year they killed a Greene. It's a Thanksgiving tradition!
But this tradition needs to end, Beth had just begun earning her place as a show favorite and was showing the kind of growth we love from a character. Here are the 5 reasons Beth Greene should have stuck around.
1. She Finally Became a Bad-Ass, Like Her Old ManAfter three seasons of suicide attempts, boyfriends and the occasional song, Beth was finally stepping out of her family's shadow and owning her life.
Plus she finally started protecting herself.
2. She's a Better Drinker Than Anyone ElseWe've been drinking for years, and we don't think we could handle this homemade cocktail as well as Beth did:
Isn't that what you want from your angsty teenaged characters?
3. They Sunk My ShipWhat couple am I supposed to root for now!? Maggie and Glenn? Rick and Michonne? Eugene and his peeping fetish?
Alright, I guess there's still enough romance to go around.
4. Daryl Deserves a WinDaryl just can't catch a break. The hope that brought him out of the prison's fall, just got cut short. But, people do love that weird crying face he makes:
5. I For One Will Miss The SingingNo more will we have a tense showdown in one storyline halted for 3 or 4 minutes of Beth singing morosely in the dark. It literally was everyone's favorite part of the show.
Maggie, Daryl and The Rest Have Another Martyr to Keep Fighting For...There may be no cure (thanks, Eugene), but the group has to keep living anyway. Maybe Beth's sacrifice will keep them alive a little while longer.
- Reposted by