From the YouTube description:
A Chinese diner was shocked to find a cockroach in his salad but was even more blown away when the waitress he complained to said it was "very normal" and devoured the bug to prove it was safe.
Businessman Zhang Yen made the stomach-turning discovery at the Jinsha Era Plaza hotel restaurant in the western Chinese city of Chengdu, Metro reports.
When the diner told his 39-year-old waitress about the extremely fresh but unwanted side dish she reportedly failed to see what the big deal was.
The waitress reportedly told him that bugs turned up in salads all the time.
"No matter which restaurant you go to, you will always find cockroaches in the food," she is quoted as saying.
"It is very normal."
The stand-off came to a surreal conclusion when the no-nonsense food server then picked up the insect and popped it in her mouth to prove eating bugs won't kill you.
Mr Zhang then paid his bill and left the eatery in disbelief.
- Reposted by