- The House voted today to repeal Obamacare -- again.
- The world's heaviest woman lost 98 pounds by having sex seven times a day.
- Channing Tatum confirms Magic Mike 2 is in development.
- An injured hiker actually saved the life of the paramedic who came to rescue him.
- Penny Arcade has launched a Kickstarter campaign to remove advertising.
- Sept. 11 is the most memorable TV moment of the past 50 years.
- From the New Yorker -- What really happened to this year's Pulitzer Prize for fiction?
- From Grantland -- How the Zac Brown Band epitomizes country music's gentle new breed of rebels.
- From Esquire -- The lethal presidency of Barack Obama.
- A 20-year-old's dying wish -- to meet Katy Perry -- is going viral.
- A supercut of James Bond's vehicles (and boats, and jet skis).
- A driver refuses to prove U.S. citizenship at a checkpoint, tells police: "That's my business."
- When a blind tightrope walker falls...
Look At This:
- For sale -- an Osama bin Laden painted shell.
- This is what 18 years of friendship looks like.
- Needlepoint New York Times photos actually exist.
- The weirdest Etsy items of the year -- so far.
- Reposted by