- We can all rest easy -- Jerry Sandusky is writing a book in prison.
- Seventy-seven years after it became law, Social Security is keeping 20 million Americans out of poverty.
- Michael J. Fox is returning to prime time in a series inspired by his own life.
- From Hypervocal: The incredible story of the Oregon boy who escaped from an underwear-clad priest.
- From Slate: The thrilling demise of the daily deal business model.
- From the Daily Beast: Jodie Foster to everyone -- "Leave Kristen Stewart alone!"
- Obama gets his own Swift Boat attack ad -- and it's only 22 minutes long.
- What's a McGangbang? Well, if you must know...
- The "iconic movie sunglasses" supercut.
- The safe sex rap -- circa 1993.
Look At This:
- Presenting the 2012 winners of the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest.
- A Chinese farmer who lost both arms in an accident spent eight years building himself new ones from scrap metal.
Happy Hour Tumblr: Emceez Ansari
Happy Hour List: The 9 Weirdest Ways Kids Are Getting High Lately
- Reposted by