This Happy Hour brought to you by Lindsay Lohan's guide to life.
- A restaurant in Florence, Italy, now lets patrons pay for food with fresh produce.
- A Ph.D. student paid his tuition with mail-in rebates.
- The Brave Little Toaster is getting a CGI reboot.
- Ahmadinejad says his enemies have destroyed Iran's rain clouds and caused a drought.
- NYC passes Mayor Bloomberg's ban on large sodas, to take effect six months from today.
- From Uproxx: A scathing review of Guy Fieri's new
- From Jalopnik: The woman who cut off her breasts to be a better racer.
- From Forbes: If Mitt Romney is elected president, what does that mean for pr0n?
- The Simpsons intro is recreated with stills from Family Guy.
Look At This:
- Behind the scenes on the production of Disney's The Lion King.
- Reposted by