- Microsoft has registered several domains for Halo Infinity, which may be the name of an upcoming multiplayer DLC for Combat Evolved Anniversary.
- Flickr changes its online photo editor. Out: Google's Picnik. In: Aviary.
- Digital comic book service Graphic.ly quits the app business and switches to e-books instead.
- YouTube will make all short 1080p videos available in 3D.
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick predicts that ailing game company THQ won't be around much longer.
- The New York Times explains stupid, addictive video games. Angry Birds, we're looking at you.
["Bounty Hunter" via epicponyz]