This Happy Hour brought to you by Escape From The Friend Zone.
- Bob Dylan isn't plagiarizing.
- Amanda Bynes seriously needs prison time for being a sh*tty driver.
- Chris Brown's new album got a homemade domestic abuse warning sticker in the U.K.
- The NYPD has received the green light to go undercover on Facebook.
- Despite the best protest video ever, Virginia has passed major regulations on abortion clinics.
- This guy hasn't missed a day at the pub in 72 years.
- From GQ: 20 percent of anorexics are men. What's the deal?
- From The New Yorker: What was really behind the Benghazi attack?
- From The New York Times: The city that pays for all its grads to go to college.
- The definitive Boardwalk Empire supercut.
- The new Walking Dead season 3 trailer.
- The celeb F-bomb supercut.
- The Curiosity rover's Mars descent in ultra HD.
Look At This:
- The epic Trust Of Facial Hair infographic.
- The NFL: Week 1 infographic.
- The most epic animal puzzle you'll see all week.
Happy Hour Tumblr: Chicks With Steve Buscemeyes
Happy Hour List: 5 Mind-Blowingly Valuable Things Hidden In Everyday Life