One-Night Stand Ends In Guy Entering Anaphylactic Shock
The intentions that went into preparing this post-one-night-stand breakfast were the purest of heart. A breakfast, what's the harm in that? Apparently a whole lot. Yes, especially when almond milk is invited to the bleary-eyed party. This poor guy found himself entering anaphylactic shock after unknowingly drinking down some almond milk. Who knows how this will shake out? Apparently there's no communication right now, but maybe there's some romance yet left to salvage.