On February 19, 2018, Young explains that she and her partner, Christian, headed out to work as usual. However, when she kissed her pet goodbye as she always did, she had no idea it'd be for the last time.
Tragically, while the couple was out, Petey Pablo, discovered a packet of unopened crisps in the kitchen that got stuck on his snout and suffocated him.
Young and her beau were completely shocked and devastated, to say the least.
In a heartbreaking post on facebook, she’s warning other pet owners about the hazards of pet suffocation:
People on social media were just as shocked as Young was to see how prevalent pet suffocation is.