Favorite

An iPhone allegedly exploded on a mountain biker's butt - ouch!

Share
Tweet
Stumble
Pin It
Email
Gareth Clear was mountain biking when he fell and damaged his iPhone in his back pocket. According to him, he soon noticed smoke pouring from his rear and felt a searing sensation on the right side of his buttocks. He was taken to hospital for skin grafting. Apple has contacted Mr Clear to say they are looking into the issue but have not provided any further comment. Stay tuned! In the mean time, Mr. Clean (what's in a name) will be the butt of jokes..
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

Gareth Clear was mountain biking when he fell and damaged his iPhone in his back pocket. According to him, he soon noticed smoke pouring from his rear and felt a searing sensation on the right side of his buttocks.

He was taken to hospital for skin grafting. Apple has contacted Mr Clear to say they are looking into the issue but have not provided any further comment. Stay tuned!

(IMAGE: GARETH CLEAR/DAILY MAIL)

In the mean time, Mr. Clean (what's in a name) will be the butt of jokes...

  • Reposted by
  • UnclearEidolon's avatar

Next on The Daily What

Drama Plagues a Small Town as They Argue Over This Seagull With Boobs
Comments - Click to show - Click to hide