This Happy Hour brought to you by the first-ever ad for Winnie-the-Pooh.
DoggLion endorses Obama.
- The pizza shop owner who hugged the president is getting bad reviews on Yelp from Republicans.
- Pat Robertson "jokingly" advised a man to move to Saudi Arabia so he could beat his wife.
- The CDC is preparing us for a zombie pandemic.
- From The Washington Post: Argo looks like the leading contender for Oscar.
- From The Week: Mark Ambinder sizes up the election over the next two months.
- From The Atlantic: Why sports stadiums are risky investments.
- Enough with the fails -- here's the "Like A Boss" win compilation.
- Twin Falls, ID, has a rapping meteorologist.
- The "Clenching My Booty" Justin Bieber parody video.
Look At This:
- Poor Bill Clinton -- here's his campaign website from 1996.
- The Curiosity rover's first self-portrait.
Happy Hour Tumblr: Fifty Shades Of Ray
Happy Hour List: 10 Awesome Bookstores Repurposed From Unused Structures