A Restaurant in North Carolina is in Deep Trouble After Accidentally Serving a 2 Year Old Booze

Pin It
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

The Gilliam family ordered cranberry juice for their toddler Gabriela, but when she took a sip they immediately noticed something was wrong. Taking a drink from her child's cup themselves, they discovered it was actually sangria (the preferred drink of college lit majors looking to forget that they need to read Joyce for Wednesday's class).

After several trips to local doctors and monitoring Gabriela's sleep patterns she's totally fine, but not after a tiny toddler bender ("She was kissing everything"). 

Hopefully she won't experience that kind of feeling again until college. Or at least late high school, who are we kidding.

Next on FAIL Nation

Probably Bad News: A Maxi-Pad of a Case
Comments - Click to show - Click to hide