Watching This Sumo Wrestler Trying to Get Up After Getting Laid Out Is My New Favorite Thing
Look, I've only ever been knocked out once in my life, and it was by a sumo wrestler, so I know exactly what this dude is going through.
After taking a shot from a sumo you go through five stages:
- Denial — There's no way I just got knocked out by a sumo
- Anger — When I get up, he's donzo
- Bargaining — Please, PLEASE, don't let me die here.
- Depression — It's hopeless. I'm going down.
- Acceptance — This is my life now. I live on the floor.
Watching this sumo go through these stages is painful and hilarious. Enjoy it.
- Reposted by