More Adventures From a Depressing Economy

craigslist,experience,job ad,sign holder
By Unknown
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

You need EXPERIENCE to HOLD SIGNS. Or spin them. Whichever. Are there any entry-level jobs left? You already need a doctorate and a seven-year apprenticeship for the privilege of working as a barista warlord. ~OLJ

Back to Top