- NASA chief Charles Bolden and astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson will speak to the Senate's Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee tomorrow afternoon about the status of the U.S. Space Program, and Bolden will speak at a House hearing on NASA's budget later in the day.
- With Apple's iPad 3 event less than a day away, the latest rumors say the new tablet will be LTE-capable and that the company will also unveil a new version of its Apple TV set-top box.
- Google expands the maximum file size for an Android app to 4GB, an 8000% increase that paves the way for "high quality 3D interactive games."
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive gets a summer 2012 release date, but loses cross-platform multiplayer.
- Capcom responds to the backlash against Street Fighter x Tekken's on-disc DLC, arguing that it saves hard drive space.
- Today marks the 20th anniversary of Michaelangelo, one of the first major computer viruses and an inspiration for Hackers.
["The Avengers, according to Puerto Rico" via reddit]